Learn how to connect to Bluetooth on the Apple iPad Pro.
- From the Home screen, tap Settings.
- Tap Bluetooth.
- Tap the slider to turn it ON or OFF.
- The device will automatically scan for available devices.
- From the list, tap the device to pair.
- When prompted, tap Pair. If prompted, enter the PIN and then tap OK.
- On the other device, accept the pairing.
Turn on / off
- From any screen, slide your finger up from the bottom of the screen. If a small arrow appears, slide your finger up again.
- Tap the Bluetooth icon to enable Bluetooth.