Learn how to insert and remove the SIM card and vie free SIM space on the Google Nexus 9.
This device supports a Nano size SIM card.
- Turn your tablet off and place it on a flat surface with the screen facing up, with the camera at the top and the Power button on the right.
- Tilt the left side slightly and locate the SIM card tray near the top and the small hole in the tray door.
- Insert the SIM ejection tool that comes with the tablet (or a paperclip) into the hole on the tray, and push firmly but gently until the tray pops out.
- Remove the tray and place the micro SIM card inside it, with the angled corner fitting snugly into the angled corner of the tray.
- Carefully reposition the tray in the slot and push it gently back into the tablet.
View free SIM space
- From the home screen, tap Apps > Settings > Storage.
- View the free SIM space.
View SIM number
- From the home screen, tap Apps.
- Tap Settings > About phone > Status.
- View the ICCID. This is the SIM number.