Learn how to block, delete and save SMS / MMS messages on the Google Nexus 9.
Delete picture messages (MMS)
- From any Home screen, tap Applications.
- Tap Gallery.
- Tap desired album.
- Tap image or video you want to delete.
- Tap the Settings icon at the top right.
- Tap Delete from the drop-down menu.
- Tap OK to confirm.
Save pictures received in a message (MMS)
- From any Home screen, tap Messaging.
- Select the message thread that contains the picture message.
- Touch and hold the picture.
- Tap Save attachment.
- If necessary, select the location to save to.
- Tap OK.