Learn how to use the browser on the HTC One M8 for Windows.
Clear cache / cookies / history
- From the start screen, swipe down the notification bar and and tap ALL SETTINGS.
- Swipe left to applications.
- Tap Internet Explorer.
- Tap delete history.
- If desired select the Delete saved passwords check box.
- Tap delete to confirm.
Open / close tabs / windows
- From the start screen, tap the Internet Explorer tile.
- Tap the tabs icon.
- Tap the +plus sign to add a tab.
- Tap the (X) in the upper-right corner of the thumbnail to close the tab.
Set default storage
Swipe left on the home screen.
Scroll down to and tap Settings.
Tap storage sense.
Tap the boxes below and change the storage location from phone to SD card.