Use these steps to hide or show apps on the HTC One M8 for Windows.
Hidden apps will not show in the Apps menu or receive software updates. You may be unable hide some preinstalled apps.
- On the start screen, touch and hold the app you want to remove from the tiles.
- Tap the thumbtack in the top left of the app tile.
- The app is removed from the start screen tiles.
- Swipe left on the start screen.
- Touch and hold the app you want to add to the start screen tiles.
- Tap pin to start.
- The app is moved to the start screen tiles.