Use these steps to support gallery functions on the HTC One M8 for Windows.
- Swipe left on the start screen.
- Tap camera.
- Tap the More .. icon and then tap photo settings.
- Adjust the fields as necessary:
- Tap to take photo (on/off)
- Keep unsaved burst photos
- exposure value
- white balance
- aspect ratio (single photo)
- aspect ratio (burst photo)
- When finished, tap save.
Change default camera storage
Pictures can be stored on the internal memory (ROM) or SD card.
- On the start screen, swipe down from the top of the screen and tap ALL SETTINGS.
- Scroll down to and tap storage sense.
- Tap the Store new photos on my box.
- Select phone or SD card.
Delete pictures & videos
- On the start screen, scroll down to and tap the Photos tile.
- Swipe to the desired location (all, album, favorites).
- Touch and hold the the picture or video you wish to delete.
- Tap delete.
- Tap delete again to confirm.
- Press and the volume up key and the power key at the same time.
- The screen shot is saved to Photos > albums > Screenshots.