Learn how to share your mobile data connection over a USB cable using the HTC One M9.
- Tethering works with Windows® 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista®, Mac OS X, and Linux. For more information about tethering and operating systems, visit www.android.com/tether.
- For Windows XP, you must have the appropriate driver installed on your computer before you can tether. To learn more, go to www.android.com/tether.
- Connect a USB cord to the phone, then to a computer.
- An icon will appear to indicate that the USB cord is connected.
- Touch the screen and slide the Status bar downward.
- Tap USB network setting.
- Tap USB tethering.