Learn how to wipe the ZTE Spro 2 using the hardware keys. If the [phone / tablet] is not working correctly, you may need to master reset it and also clear the cache partition. These two resets clear different parts of the [phone / tablet] storage. Unlike a master reset, wiping the cache partition does not delete your personal data.
Wipe cache partition
- Power device off.
- Press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons at the same time.
- When you see the ZTE screen, release the Power button but continue holding Volume Up.
- Use the volume keys to highlight Wipe cache partition.
- Press the Power button to select your choice.
- Use the volume keys to highlight Reboot system now, then press the Power button.