After turning on your device the first time, you may see a setup wizard to help you set up the ZTE Spro 2.
- Make sure the SIM card is inserted.
- Press the Power button to turn on the device.
- Choose your language and tap Start.
- Tap your Wi-Fi network to enter your password and connect, then tap Next. Otherwise, tap Skip.
- Choose your time settings, then tap Next.
- Choose to sign into an existing Google account, create a new one, or skip for now.
- Set your location preferences and tap Next.
- Enter your name, then tap Next > Next > Finish.