Learn how to use the Spro 2 Remote app for the ZTE Spro 2.
- Allows you to control your ZTE Spro 2 from your Android or iOS device.
- Allows for remote control during presentations.
- Android 2.3.3 or newer
- iOS 7.0 or later
- Both devices must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
Connect / disconnect
- Connect to the same Wi-Fi network as your ZTE Spro 2.
- Note: This can be the ZTE Spro 2's Mobile Hotspot.
- Open the Spro2 Remote app.
- Tap on your ZTE Spro 2 from the list of available devices.
- On the ZTE Spro 2, tap OK on the connection request.
- Once connected, you can see and use the ZTE Spro 2 screen from your phone.
To disconnect from your ZTE Spro 2, simply exit the Spro2 Remote app.
- Make sure both devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Check that both devices have good Wi-Fi signal.
- Power both devices off, then back on.
- Contact the developer on the Play Store app or the Apple App Store app for additional support.