Learn how to insert/remove the SIM card, manage SIM messages, and view free SIM space on the ALCATEL ONETOUCH Fierce 2.
- Turn the phone off.
- Remove the back cover using the notch located at the bottom edge of the phone.
- Lift the battery out.
- Slide the metal tray up to unlock position. Tray will click and release when unlocked.
- Place the SIM card into the slot with gold contacts facing downward.
- Close metal tray, then slide tray down, tray will click when locked.
- Re-insert battery and back cover.
Delete SIM messages
- From any home screen, tap Messaging.
- Tap Menu > Settings > Manage SIM card messages.
- Tap to selected individual messages
- To select all messages, tap Select all.
- Tap Delete, then tap Yes.
View free SIM space
- From any home screen, tap Apps.
- Tap Settings.
- Scroll to 'DEVICE' then tap Storage.
- Tap User storage.
- View the Available value.
View SIM number
- From the Home screen, tap Apps > Settings > About phone > Status.
- view the ICCID.