Learn how to manage SIM messages on the ALCATEL ONETOUCH Pop Astro.
- Turn the phone off.
- Remove the back cover using the notch located at the bottom edge of the phone.
- Locate SIM slot on back of phone on right side.
- Insert SIM card into slot with gold contacts facing phone.
- Push SIM card into slot until locked into place.
Delete SIM messages
- From any home screen, tap Messaging.
- Tap Menu > Settings > Text Messages (SMS) > Manage SIM card messages.
- Tap to selected individual messages
- To select all messages, tap Select all.
- Tap Delete, then tap Yes.
View free SIM space
- From any home screen, tap Apps.
- Tap Settings.
- Scroll to 'DEVICE' then tap Storage.
- Tap User storage.
- View the Available value.