Learn how to save battery life on the ALCATEL ONETOUCH Pop Astro.
Battery saving mode
- From the Home screen, tap Apps.
- Scroll and tap Settings.
- Under 'DEVICE,' tap Battery.
- Tap Standby intelligent power saving to turn on/off
Tips to save battery life
- Change application sync settings
- Lower screen brightness and timeout duration
- Toggle from 4G to 2G
- Turn off background data
- Turn off Wi-FKi, KBluetooth, GPS and Smartphone Mobile Hotspot
- Uninstall unused apps
- Update to the lateKst software
Set device to sleep when unused
Press and then quickly release the Power key to set the screen to sleep mode.