Learn how to format and insert or remove the SD card on the ALCATEL ONETOUCH Pop Astro and SD card.
See SD card & device file transfer to transfer files between a device, SD card or computer.
Format SD card
- From any home screen, tap Apps.
- Tap Settings.
- Scroll to 'DEVICE,' then tap Storage.
- Scroll to 'SD CARD,' then tap Format (erase) SD card.
- Tap Erase SD card, then tap Erase everything.
Insert / remove SD card
- Power off the phone.
- Remove back cover by pulling cover up and remove battery.
- Slide the microSD card into the slot.
- Replace the battery and cover.