Use these steps to support gallery functions on the LG K10.
To change the settings for taking and displaying pictures, follow these steps:
Note: To get the camera icons to appear, you may need to tap the Menu (...) icon.
Change default camera storage
Pictures can be stored on the internal memory (ROM) or SD card.
- Tap Camera.
- Tap the Menu icon (...).
- Tap the Settings icon.
- Tap to toggle between the storage location options:
- SD card
- Internal storage
Delete pictures & videos
- Tap Gallery.
- Navigate to the folder that contains the file(s) you want to delete.
- Tap the trash can icon.
- Tap the file(s) to delete.
- Tap DELETE, then tap YES.
- Navigate to the desired screen.
- At the same time, press and hold the Power key and Volume Down key.
- When the screenshot flashes, release both keys.
- The screenshot is saved to the Gallery.