Learn how to set alerts, ringtones, and notifications on the LG K10.
- From any home screen, tap Messaging.
- Tap the Menu icon.
- Tap Settings.
- Under 'ADVANCED SETTINGS', tap More.
- Tap Emergency alerts.
- Select or clear check boxes for the following options:
Note: Presidential are always on and cannot be turned off.
- Imminent extreme alerts
- Imminent severe alerts
- AMBER alerts
- Tap Email.
- Tap Menu > Settings.
- Tap the email account.
- Scroll down to NOTIFICATION SETTINGS.
- Select or clear the Notifications check box.
- Tap Notification sound to update.
- Tap Vibrate to update.
Ringtone for all calls
- Drag down the notification bar and tap the Settings icon at the top-right.
- Tap Sound & notification then Ringtone. (If using List view, scroll down to 'DEVICE,' then tap Sound & notification > Ringtone.)
- Tap to select desired ringtone, then OK.
Ringtone for calls from one contact
You cannot assign a ringtone to contacts stored on the SIM card or phone (device memory).
- From any home screen, tap Contacts.
- Tap desired contact.
- Tap the edit icon.
- Tap Ringtone.
- Tap to select desired ringtone.
- Tap OK.