Use these steps to support gallery functions on the Apple iPhone 6.
- From the Home screen, tap Camera.
- Choose from the following options on the top of screen:
- Flash (top left)
- Live Photo
- Filter (top right)
- Choose from the following options on the bottom of the screen:
- View photos (bottom left)
- Switch Camera (bottom right)
- Swipe left or right to choose between the following options:
- Pano (panoramic)
Delete pictures & videos
- From the Home screen, tap Photos or Videos.
- Tap the image you want to delete.
- Tap the Trash icon.
- Tap Delete Photo or Delete Video.
- The photo is moved to the Recently Deleted album and will be permanently deleted in 30 days.
- Navigate to the desired screen.
- Press the Power and Home buttons at the same time.