Learn how to use the Mobile Device Unlock code of the Apple iPhone 5C.
SIM unlock phone
- Determine if devices are eligible to be unlocked: Mobile Wireless Device Unlocking.
- Ensure you have received the Mobile Device Unlock email and followed the instructions.
- If you have a non-T-Mobile SIM card:
- Insert the SIM into the iPhone.
- Complete the first-time use process. If the device has already been set up, follow the on-screen instructions to sign into your Apple ID.
- If you don't have another SIM card you can use:
- Backup your iPhone using iTunes
- When you have a backup, erase all content and settings on your iPhone.
- When you see the Welcome screen, connect your device to iTunes.
If successfully unlocked, the message Congratulations, your iPhone has been unlocked will display.
- Use iTunes to restore your iPhone from the backup you just made.