Use these steps to use/do/support uninstall and clear cache for apps on the Apple iPhone 5C.
Clear app cache and data
To clear the cache and data for an app, you must uninstall the application.
- From any Home screen, tap the App Store icon.
- Tap Updates.
- Choose one of the following options:
- Tap Update Allto update all applications with updates available.
- Tap Update next to an individual application to update a single application.
Clear recent apps
- From any screen, quickly press the Home key twice.
- To close an individual recent application, touch an application from the list and drag it to the top.
- On the Home screen, tap and hold on any icon.
- When the icons start to wiggle, tap the X in the corner of the application you wish to uninstall.
- Tap Delete.