Learn how to use safe mode on the ALCATEL ONETOUCH Pop 7 using the hardware keys.
Turn on and use safe mode
Safe mode allows you to turn on the device with third-party apps disabled. Then you can easily uninstall apps that may be causing a conflict or software problem.
- From any screen, press and hold onto the Power button.
- Press and hold onto Power off on the screen.
- When Reboot to safe mode appears, tap OK.
- Uninstall apps that are causing a problem.
- From any home screen, tap Apps.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Apps.
- Tap the desired app.
- Tap Uninstall, then tap OK.
Turn off safe mode
- Press and hold the Power button.
- Tap Restart.