Learn how to manage Wi-Fi settings on the ZTE Falcon Z-917.
Default SSID and password
- Remove the back cover from the device.
- Read the label to see the default SSID and Password.
Scan & connect
- Turn on the mobile hotspot.
- On your computer or other Wi-Fi enabled device, search for available Wi-Fi Networks and select the Network Name (SSID) for your Mobile HotSpot.
- Enter the network password.
- Note:It may take up to a minute to establish a connection.
Turn on / off
- Access the mobile hotspot Admin page.
- Click the Settings tab.
- Under Basic Settings, set the Wi-Fi Switch to Disable.
- Turn the Power switch to Off.
- Turn the Power switch to On.
- When the device starts up, Wi-Fi will be enabled again.