Learn how to insert/remove the SIM card, manage SIM messages, and view the SIM number on the ALCATEL ONETOUCH Pop 7. This device supports a micro-SIM card and has a non-removable battery.
- Open the SIM / SD card door.
- Insert the Micro SIM card into the lower slot with the clipped corner going in first and gold contacts facing down. The SIM card slot is the one furthest left in the diagram below.
- Press the SIM card in until it clicks.
- Close the SIM / SD card door.
Delete SIM messages
- From the home screen, tap Messaging.
- Tap Menu > Settings > Manage SIM card messages.
- Tap to selected individual messages.
- To select all messages, tap Select all.
- Tap Delete, then tap Yes.
View SIM number
- From the home screen, tap Apps.
- Tap Settings > About tablet > SIM status.
- View the ICCID. This is the SIM number.