Learn how to share your mobile data connection over a USB cable using the BlackBerry Classic.
Download BlackBerry Link to install drivers for computers.
- Connect your phone to your computer using a USB cable.
- From any Home screen, swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Tap Settings > Network Connections > Internet tethering.
- If this is your first time, tap Next to review the tutorial.
- Set the Connect using field to USB, then tap the Internet Tethering switch to turn on.
- When finished, tap the Internet Tethering switch to turn off, then disconnect the USB cable.