Learn how to read NFC tags and exchange media with other NFC-compatible devices using the BlackBerry Classic.
Turn share on / off
- From any Home screen, touch the Status bar and drag it down.
- Tap Settings > Network Connections > NFC.
- Tap the NFC Connectivity switch to turn on or off.
Read NFC tag
NFC must be turned on. Also, tag sharing must be enabled on the other device.
- Turn on NFC and navigate your device to the Home screen.
- Gently place the back of your phone against the NFC antenna location of the other device, or against the printed tag.
- If necessary, wait for the file transfer to complete before separating the devices.
- If necessary, tap Receive to accept the file.