Use these steps to add email accounts on the BlackBerry Classic.
- Open the Setup app.
- Tap Accounts > Email, Calendar, and Contacts
- If you have already logged into an account, then tap the Add account icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Enter your email address and tap the Advanced icon at the bottom of the screen.
- You can also press Next to automatically search for settings.
- Tap the desired email option:
- Work account
- Microsoft Exchange Activesync
- IBM Notes Traveler
- Enter the required settings (fields with the star).
- The fields you will need to fill out will vary depending on which email account you select.
- Tap Done or Next.
- If you tapped Next, continue to follow the prompts to enter the desired settings.
- Open the Setup app and tap Accounts.
- Tap the desired account.
- Tap Delete or Delete All, then tap Delete.