Use these steps to sync apps on BlackBerry Classic.
- From any Home screen, swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Tap Settings > Networks and Connections > Mobile Network.
- Tap the Mobile Network switch to turn the mobile network on or off.
- Tap the Data Services switch to turn data services on or off.
Sync apps & accounts
- Open the Setup app.
- Tap Accounts, choose your account, then choose a catagory (for example, Email).
- Change Sync Interval to a larger time.
- Change Sync Past Events to a a smaller duration.