Learn how to use T-Mobile Video Calling on the LG G5.
- From any Home screen, tap Apps.
- Tap Phone.
- Tap Menu > Call settings > More.
- Scroll down to the 'VIDEO CALL' heading and tap to check or uncheck options.
Place a call
- From the Home scree, tap Apps.
- Tap Contacts.
- Tap the contact you want to call.
- If they are available, tap the video call icon next to their number.
Turn on / off
- From your Dialer, place an audio call by pressing the phone icon.
- In the Dialer, tap the video call icon to switch video call on or off.