Learn how to share your mobile internet with other devices using the LG K7.
- Verify Wi-Fi and Smartphone Mobile Hotspot are turned off.
- From any home screen, tap Apps > Settings > Tethering.
- Tap Mobile HotSpot > Configure Mobile HotSpot.
- Edit the available settings as necessary:
- Wi-Fi name (SSID)
- Broadcast SSID
- Show password
- Maximum connections
- Broadcast channel
- Auto select
- When finished, tap SAVE
Turn on / off
- Turn Wi-Fi off and connect to the T-Mobile network.
- From any home screen, tap Apps > Settings > Tethering > Mobile HotSpot.
- Tap the Mobile HotSpot switch to turn it on or off.