Use these steps to support gallery functions on the LG K7.
To change the settings for taking and displaying pictures, follow these steps:
Change default camera storage
Pictures can be stored on the internal memory (ROM) or SD card.
- From any Home screen, tap Apps.
- Tap Camera.
- Tap the Menu... icon.
- Tap the Settings icon.
- Tap to toggle between the storage location options:
- SD card
- Internal storage
Delete pictures & videos
- From any home screen, tap Apps.
- Tap Gallery.
- Navigate to the folder that contains the file(s) you want to delete.
- Tap the trash can icon.
- Tap the file(s) to delete.
- Tap DELETE, then tap YES.
- Navigate to the desired screen.
- At the same time, press and hold the Power key and Volume Down key.
- When the screenshot flashes, release both keys.
- The screenshot is saved to the Gallery.