Use these steps to support data usage on the Samsung Galaxy GRAND Prime.
Data usage indicator
- From any Home screen, tap the Apps icon.
Scroll to 'Connections,' then tap Data usage.
Follow the appropriate set of steps below.
Turn on a data usage limit
- Select the Set mobile data limit slider.
- Tap OK.
- A new horizontal orange bar appears in the graph.
- Touch and drag the orange bar up or down to the desired data amount.
- When you reach this data amount, your data connection is automatically disabled.
Change the data usage limit
- From the graph, touch and drag the orange bar to the desired data usage setting.
- If you exceed this setting, your data connection is automatically disabled.
- To turn off a data usage limit, move the Set mobile data limit slider to OFF.
View data usage by app
From any Home screen, tap the Apps icon.
Scroll to 'Connections', then tap Data usage.
If necessary, tap the Data usage cycle field to select the time period to be studied for the data usage.
Below the graph, the dates to be studied will be displayed.
Swipe up and view the data usage for applications (largest to smallest).