Learn how to format and insert or remove the SD card on the Samsung Galaxy On5.
See SD card & device file transfer to transfer files between a device, SD card or computer.
Format SD card
- From a Home screen, tap Apps.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Storage.
- Tap Format SD card and follow the prompts.
Insert / remove SD card
- Lift the cover up and to the right of the device.
- Slide the SD card into the slot with the gold contacts facing down. The SD card slides into the top slot of the SIM card/ SD card holder.
- Place the back cover onto the back of the device and press down. Press along the edge of the back cover until you have a secure seal.