Use these steps to hide or show apps on the Samsung Galaxy On5.
Hidden apps will not show in the Apps menu or receive software updates. You may be unable hide some preinstalled apps.
- From any Home screen, tap the Apps tray.
- Tap EDIT.
- Apps that can be hidden will have a 'minus' sign in the top right corner.
- Tap the 'minus' sign.
- Tap TURN OFF to hide.
- From any Home screen, tap the Apps icon.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Applications.
- Tap Application manager.
- Scroll through the list of apps that display or tap MORE and select Show system apps.
- If the app is hidden, 'Disabled' will be listed in the field with the app name.
- Tap the desired application.
- Tap ENABLE to show the app.