Learn how to insert/remove the SIM card, manage SIM messages, and view free SIM space on the LG 450.
This device supports a Micro size SIM card.
- Place your thumb at the top part of the back cover and slide it downwards to remove it.
- Hold the top edge of the phone and use the fingernail cutout near the bottom of the battery to lift the battery from the phone.
- Slide the SIM card into the SIM card slot. Make sure that the gold contact area on the card is facing downwards. To remove the SIM card, slide it gently in the opposite direction.
View free SIM space
- From the Home screen, press Menu.
- Scroll and select Settings.
- Scroll and select Memory.
- Select Used Space.
- Scroll and select SIM Card