Learn how to master reset the LG 450 using the menu.
A master reset restores the original factory settings and may delete your personal data on the internal storage, such as downloads, ringtones, images, apps, contacts, and Visual Voicemail. It does not delete data stored on the SIM card or SD card.
- Back up data on the internal memory.
- From the Home screen, press Menu.
- Scroll and select Settings.
- Scroll and select Phone Settings.
- Scroll and select Reset Settings.
- Select Master Clear.
- Select Yes to confirm.
- Enter your security code or the 0000 default code