Learn how to insert/remove the SIM card, manage SIM messages, and view free SIM space on the LG G3.
This device supports a Micro size SIM card.
- Power off the device and then locate the release notch.
- Remove the back cover using the notch.
- Remove the battery using the notch located at the bottom of the compartment.
- The SIM card goes in the bottom slot and the SD card rests on top of the SIM card.
- Insert the SIM card as shown (with the gold contacts facing down).
- Replace the battery.
- Replace the back cover.
Delete SIM messages
- From any home screen, tap Messaging.
- Tap the Menu > SIM card box.
- Touch and hold the message you wish to delete.
- Tap Delete, then tap Yes to confirm.
View free SIM space
- From any Home screen, tap Apps.
- Scroll to and tap Settings.
- Scroll to 'DEVICE,' then tap Storage.
- Under 'INTERNAL STORAGE' view the Available value.