Developer options can cause a red border on the screen, errors when connecting to computers, or other problems. Steps to turn on Developer options are not provided, but if turned on they can be turned off. Use these steps to turn off developer options on the LG G3.
Turn off Developer Options
- From any Home screen, tap Apps.
- Tap Settings > General tab.
- Scroll down to SYSTEM,' and then tap Developer options.
- If prompted, read the 'Warning' screen and then tap OK.
- Tap the Developer options slider OFF.