Learn how to use safe mode on the LG G3 using the hardware keys.
Turn on and use safe mode
Safe mode allows you to turn on the device with third-party apps disabled. Then you can easily uninstall apps that may be causing a conflict or software problem.
- Turn off your phone and reboot.
- When you see the LG logo, press and hold the Volume Down key until you see the home screen.
- Your home screen displays Safe mode in the lower left corner as shown.
- Uninstall apps that are causing a problem.
Turn off safe mode
- Press and hold the Power key.
- Tap Power off and restart.
- The device restarts in standard mode.