There is no battery saving mode on the Apple iPad mini 3, but you can learn how to save battery life.
Tips to save battery life
- Change application sync setting & turn off background data
- Lower screen brightness and timeout duration
- Toggle from 4G to 2G
- Uninstall unused apps
- Update to the latest software
Set device to sleep when unused
Press and then quickly release the Power key to set the screen to sleep mode.
Turn off Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and Smartphone Mobile Hotspot
- From the Home screen, tap Settings.
- Choose the desired feature to enable or disable:
- Privacy (GPS)
- Personal Hotspot (Portable Wi-Fi Hotspot)