Learn how to wipe the Kyocera Hydro LIFE using the hardware keys. If the phone is not working correctly, you may need to master reset it and also clear the cache partition. These two resets clear different parts of the phone storage. Unlike a master reset, wiping the cache partition does not delete your personal data.
- Turn off the device.
- Press and hold the Volume Down and Power keys.
- When the device vibrates, release the Power key.
- The Android recovery screen appears.
- Press the Volume down key until wipe cache partition is selected.
- Press the Power key to begin the wipe cache.
- When the wipe is complete, Reboot system now is selected.
- Press the Power key to reboot the device.