Learn how to manage SIM messages on the Kyocera Hydro LIFE.
- Insert your thumbnail or fingernail into the slit and lift the battery cover.
- Grasp the white pull-tab extending from the battery pack and pull the battery out of its compartment.
- Use your fingernail to carefully pull out the SIM card tray.
- Place the SIM card into the tray, with the gold contacts facing down and the cut off corner on the top left.
- Insert the SIM tray back into the SIM card slot and push until it clicks into place. Insert the battery, contacts end first, and gently press into place.
- Replace the cover, applying equal pressure from the top down on both sides and making sure all the locking tabs of the cover are seated with no gaps.
Delete SIM messages
- From any home screen, tap Messaging > Menu > Settings.
- Tap Manage SIM card messages.
- Tap individual messages or tap Select all.
- Tap Delete.
- Tap Yes.
View free SIM space
- From any home screen, tap Apps.
- Tap Settings.
- Scroll to 'DEVICE' andn tap Storage.
- Tap User storage.
- View the Available value.