Learn how to wipe the LG G Pad X 8.0 using the hardware keys. If the tablet is not working correctly, you may need to master reset it and also clear the cache partition. These two resets clear different parts of the tablet storage. Unlike a master reset, wiping the cache partition does not delete your personal data.
- Drag down the notification bar and tap the Settings icon at the top-right.
- Tap General > Storage. (If using List view, scroll down to 'DEVICE' and tap Storage.
- Wait for menu options to finish calculating.
- Tap Cached data, then tap YES.
- Wait for the cached data to clear; depending on size it will take several seconds to complete.
- When the wipe is complete, the storage screen refreshes and cached data will not be listed. This means your our cached data has been successfully cleared.