Learn how to wipe the LG G Pad F 8.0 using the hardware keys. If the [phone / tablet] is not working correctly, you may need to master reset it and also clear the cache partition. These two resets clear different parts of the [phone / tablet] storage. Unlike a master reset, wiping the cache partition does not delete your personal data.
- From the home screen, tap Apps.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Storage.
- Wait for menu options to finish calculating.
- Tap Cached data, then tap Yes.
- Wait for the cached data to clear; depending on size it will take several seconds to complete.
- When the wipe is complete, the storage screen refreshes and cached data will not be listed. This means your our cached data has been successfully cleared.
- When you enter the Storage menu again, Cached data appears and will show as "calculating."