Learn how to use the task manager, view free space, and free up memory and storage on the LG G Pad F 8.0 and SD card.
See SD card & device file transfer to transfer files between a device, SD card or computer.
Format SD card
- From any home screen, tap Apps.
- Scroll to and tap Settings.
- Scroll down to 'SYSTEM,' tap Storage.
- Tap Erase SD card > Erase SD card.
- If prompted, enter security code > Next.
- Tap Erase SD card to erase.
Insert / remove SD card
- Turn off the tablet.
- Turn it over and locate the SIM/microSD slot on the right side.
- Open the SIM/microSD slot cover.
- Slide the microSD memory card into the lower slot. Make sure the gold contact area is facing upwards.
- Slide the microSD card into the slot until it “clicks” into place.
- Close the slot cover.