Learn how to share your mobile internet with other devices using the Apple iPhone 6s Plus.
- Check that Wi-Fi and Smartphone Mobile Hotspot are turned off.
- From the Home screen, tap Settings > Personal Hotspot.
- Tap the toggle switch to turn on Personal Hotspot.
- Tap Wi-Fi Password to change the Wi-Fi Password.
- The Wi-Fi Network name is the same as the device name found in Settings > General > About.
- The following functions are not available:
- Creating an Allowed Devices list.
- Changing the security type.
- Changing the maximum number of connections (5)
Turn on / off
- From the Home screen, tap Settings.
- Tap Personal Hotspot.
- Tap the toggle switch to turn Personal Hotspot on or off.