Learn how to manage email messages on the Apple iPhone 6s.
Attach a file and send an email
- From the Home screen, tap Mail.
- Tap the compose icon in the bottom right corner.
- Enter the email address or tap the to add from your contacts.
- Enter your subject line and message.
- Tap and hold on a blank area in the message field for a few seconds, then release.
- From the pop-up menu, select Insert Photo or Video.
- Choose your photo or video, then select Send.
- From any Home screen, tap Mail.
- If necessary, open the account you want to use.
- Tap the message to delete.
- Tap the Trash Can icon.