Learn how to use safe mode on the Kyocera Hydro WAVE using the hardware keys.
Turn on and use safe mode
Safe mode allows you to turn on the device with third-party apps disabled. Then you can easily uninstall apps that may be causing a conflict or software problem.
- Press and hold the power button, then tap Power off > OK.
- Wait until the device powers completely off.
- Press and hold the power and volume down buttons.
- When the device vibrates, release the power button.
- When you see the word Safe mode at the bottom left, release the volume down button.
- Uninstall apps that are causing a problem.
Turn off safe mode
- Press and hold the power button, then tap Restart > OK.
- Make sure not to hold the volume down button when turning the device back on.