Learn how to set alerts, ringtones, and notifications on the Kyocera Hydro WAVE.
- From the home screen, tap Apps > Settings > More > Wireless Emergency Alerts.
- Choose to check or uncheck the following alerts:
- Imminent Threat - Extreme
- Imminent Threat - Severe
- Presidential alerts can not be disabled.
- From the home screen, tap Apps > Gmail.
- Press the Menu icon with three lines, then tap Settings.
- Choose the desired email account to edit the following settings:
- Notifications: Check to enable
- Inbox sound & vibrate
- Label notificaitons: Check to enable
- Sound: Choose ringtone
- Vibrate: Check to enable
- Notify for every message: Check to enable
Ringtone for all calls
- From the home screen, tap Apps > Settings > Sound & notification.
- Tap Phone ringtone and choose the desired sound.
Ringtone for calls from one contact
You cannot assign a ringtone to contacts stored on the SIM card or phone (device memory).
- From the home screen, tap Apps > Contacts and choose the desired contact.
- Tap the Edit icon, then tap Incoming settings > Ringtone.
- Choose the desired sound, then tap OK > Save.