Learn how to insert/remove the SIM card, manage SIM messages, and view free SIM space on the LG G Flex.
This device supports a Micro size SIM card.
- Insert the Micro SIM ejection tool that comes with the phone (or a thin pin) into the eject button. Push firmly but gently until the tray.
- Remove the tray and insert or remove the SIM.
There is only one possible way to fit the card snugly into the tray.
- Carefully position the tray in the slot and push it gently back into the phone.
Delete SIM messages
- From any Home screen, tap the Messaging icon.
- Tap the Menu key, then tap SIM box.
- Choose one of the following options:
- Tap Select all to select all SIM card messages.
- Select individual messages.
- Tap Delete > Yes.