Learn how to manage multitasking and switch windows on the LG G Flex.
Turn on / off multitasking
- From any Home screen, tap the Menu key.
- Tap System settings > General > Multitasking.
- Check the boxes to enable the following options:
- Slide Aside: Use three finger swipe to save running apps to left or bring them back to the display.
- Dual Window: Touch and hold the Back button to use two apps at the same time.
- Split view: Tap a link on the full screen to run dual windows automatically.
- Open the Notifications panel.
- Touch an app from the QSlide apps section.
- Use the slider to adjust the transparency of the overlay.
- You can make a call, or choose other phone options.
- Drag the bottom right corner to increase or to decrease the window size.
- Drag the title bar to move the window on screen.
- Tap X to exit the QSlide function.