Learn how to use the Mobile Device Unlock code of the LG G Flex.
SIM unlock phone
- Determine if you device is eligible to be unlocked: Unlock your mobile wireless device.
- Insert the SIM card that you want to unlock.
- Once the device is powered on, the screen should display 'Invalid SIM card Network lock.'
- From any Home screen, tap Phone.
- Enter 2945#*959# then tap Service Provider Lock.
- Enter the unlock code, then tap Done > Unlock.
- If you receive any error messages after attempting to permanently or temporarily unlock your device, contact customer care to inform them of the issues you are receiving.